In accordance with current legislation, we inform you this website https://welaser-project.eu/ domain belongs to , settled in Centre for Automation and Robotics (CSIC)
Ctra. M300 Campo Real, Km 0,200
Arganda del Rey – 28500 Madrid
Phone: +34 918 711 900 Fax: +34 918 717 050 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The whole content of this website, logotypes, texts, pictures, designs code numbers of products and other items, as well as the structure, design, combinations of colours and the content’s presentation manner, is affected by industrial and intellectual property rights owned by WeLASER or by third parties with whom WeLASER has negotiated its use. These rights must be respected by the website’s users. WeLASER introduces all this information through its website with the aim of advertising its products and activities. WeLASER warns that all these elements and code numbers can only be used for this purpose and quoting its source and identification code number. Its transformation or alteration is not licit, neither public communication nor any other way of exploitation for any technique or procedure without the authorization of WeLASER.
WeLASER accepts no liability for any type of information contained on other websites that can be accessed via links on this website. The purpose of the links displayed on the website is to highlight the existence of other sources of information related to the topic being discussed on the website of origin. This in no way implies a suggestion or invitation to the user to visit the destination website. WeLASER is no way responsible for the result obtained by using these links, which are not checked or verified by WeLASER.
In accordance with the current legislation of Personal Data Protection, WeLASER project informs that all personal data collected from this website will not be registered to any file nor will be the object of any sort of data processing but will be only used to attend information applications of individuals who use this means to contact WeLASER Personal Data only will be added to WeLASER files with the user’s previous consent and, in no ways, they will be hand over to a third person without the previous consent.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last update: November 21st, 2022
The European H2020 Project WeLASER (N. 101000256) aims at merging current technologies to build, assess and push into the market a precision weeding system based on high-power laser sources and autonomous mobile systems with the main objective of eliminating the use of herbicides while improving productivity and competitiveness.
WeLASER acts according to Articles 12, 13 and 14 of the European Regulation 2016/679 of the 27th of April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (“GDPR” in the following, namely General Data Protection Regulation), informs on the following:
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
Processing means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Data protection officer
WeLASER Data Protection Officer: Data Protection Officer of the Spanish National Research Council; Calle Serrano, 113, 28006 Madrid, Spain; phone: +34 915681719.
Why does WeLASER need to collect data?
- To communicate with you when you send us an e-mail.
- To communicate with you if you are interested in becoming a part of the Project stakeholder Board.
- To send you informative communications by e-mail about the activities and initiatives of WeLASER.
- To answer your questions, queries, suggestions or request opinion or satisfaction surveys.
- To manage your registration and attendance to the different initiatives promoted or organised by WeLASER.
- To analyse visit metrics of our websites. For this, we collect information from your visits, by registering the IP address or protocol of your device. When you access any of our web pages, your IP address is automatically stored for the purpose of collecting this information purely for statistical purposes.
To allow stakeholders to participate in WeLASER activities, the following data will be collected:
- Identifying information: name, surname, postal address, email address, postal code, city, country and telephone number and, eventually, position, company and activity sector.
- Academic and professional data: training/qualifications, student history and professional experience, in the case of selection processes or when you present your proposals within the framework of our programmes, challenges or initiatives.
- Traffic and location data. In this sense, we can collect additional information from visits to the web by registering the IP address or protocol of your device.
- Electronic communication metadata.
- Comment about interests: e.g. becoming platform testers, open calls, etc.
- Preferences about the engagement mechanism between WeLASER partners and stakeholders: e.g. direct call, make a presentation, make a company visit, inform via email about the platform development, etc.
By providing your data, you ensure us that these are true, accurate, complete and up-to-date, responsible for any direct or indirect damage or loss that may be caused as a result of the breach of such obligation. In case you provide us with third-party data, you must have the consent of the same and commit to transferring the information contained in this clause, exempting us from any responsibility in this regard. CSIC may carry out the verifications to check this fact, adopting the corresponding due diligence measures, in accordance with the data protection regulations.
Duration and right to withdraw
The processing of your data will finish by the end of the project [30/09/2022]. However, collected data will be stored for at least four years after the end of the project to meet contract and audit requirements.
You have the right to withdraw from any WeLASER initiative at any time. Please, check the Guide for withdrawal conditions.
Information sharing and confidentiality
Your information and the acquired data are strictly confidential. Your data and information will be used for research and administrative purposes only by the members of the WeLASER project. In no cases will your data be sold to third parties. The analysis of results might be subject to scientific publications, always respecting the strict confidentiality of participants. In order to do so, any information will be anonymized prior to publication. The experimenter and project managers are strictly bound by professional secrecy when using your data and when managing connections between your data and you.
Your rights regarding your personal data
At any time during the duration of the project, you can rely on the following rights over your personal data:
- Right to access the personal data we may hold about you and the purposes for which we are using them (Art.15);
- Right to modify any personal data which is incorrect or requires updating (Art.16);
- Right to delete any personal information pertaining to you (Art.17).
Data processing and security measures
WeLASER partners process lawfully the data described above according to the legitimate interests pursued by them (see Article 6, paragraph 1, letter f of the GDPR). These legitimate interests are the performance of the WeLASER’s activities.
The WeLASER consortium has adopted the legally required levels of security for the protection of personal data, and attempts to install those other technical means and measures at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of personal data provided to the WeLASER consortium. The consortium will not be responsible for any damage or prejudice that could be derived from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer virus or failure produced by causes not attributable to the WeLASER consortium; nor of any damage that may be caused by third parties through illegal interference beyond the control of the WeLASER consortium.
WeLASER partners don’t use process personal data by means of tools for automated profiling.
Acceptance and consent
The users declare they are aware and have been informed of the conditions regarding the protection of personal data, accepting and consenting to the processing of this information by the WeLASER Consortium in the manner and for the purposes shown in this Policy for the Protection of Personal Data.
WeLASER consortium reserves the right to modify this policy, to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential changes, as well as to industry practices. When we carry out these changes, we will announce them before their implementation.